Sunday 22 June 2008

Summer in the City

































It is getting hot here! We have had a couple of days in the hundreds already and I am starting to be reminded of what it was like in The Gambia. I feel I still have some of my stamina for the heat which I built up in West Africa but I must admit that the pace of life here does not slow down for the climate!

Life is good. Zac and I try to get out on our bicycles as much as possible and we have found some great bike routes along the West side of Manhattan and over in New Jersey. We have been up to the cottage at Henderson Harbour a couple of times where we can escape from the city chaos and get stuck into the wild life! Camping trips to New Jersey and building stuff for the apartment are also keeping us busy!

No comments: